Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Keji Backcountry

Hi All,

I had so much fun at Keji last week that I went back for more! The deluge that happened Sunday morning cut my trip, and shooting a little early, but didn't dampen my spirits. Had a great paddle Saturday in the Big Dam area, and am booked in for some b/c camping there next week.

Saw some cool stuff like a family of Loons, Turtles sunning themselves on logs and rocks, and a pair of Barred Owls hooting and preforming near my site.

Can't wait to get back and see what else draws my eye.

Cheers,
Gary



Photo 1. Backpack hanging from a tree to keep the critters away.



Photo 2. Common Loon family photographed handheld from Kayak.
Canon 5D 300mm F4L IS lens, 1.4 T/C




Photo 3, 4, and 5 Still Brook area at the end of Portage "R"

Canon 5D, 17-40mm F4L lens, B&W Circular Polarizer, on Manfrotto Tripod and Cable Release.










No comments: